Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A series of unfortunate events (Dungeonbrawler)comments   back
(424 hits. Posted 2020/02/29)
*Dungeonbrawler the Cave Troll*
Date: Feb 29, 2020



> Just one of those bad luck chains...my fault mainly :)




*<* CW Move:Tired>n

Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: (east), ^(south)^.

*<* CW Move:Tired>
call
You call for the rockface to be opened.

*<* CW Move:Tired>

You wait, but there is no hint of activity from the other side.

*<* CW Move:Tired>
east
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: north, ^(west)^.
You don't see any more snow here.

oO CW Move:Tired>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You smell:
   - an apparent track of a Troll coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Hobbit* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a clear track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago

You stop searching.

oO CW Move:Tired>
ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
6am on Mersday, the 9th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 15:19:14 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.

oO CW Move:Tired>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

oO CW Move:Tired>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
score
689/699 hits and 47/144 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
score
690/699 hits and 48/144 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
score
695/699 hits and 53/144 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dungeonbrawler       - A Cave Entrance

oO CW HP:Fine>
score
697/699 hits and 55/144 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (marred)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (unavailing)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (neglected)
<worn on feet>       a pair of snowshoes (used)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
<held>               the scalp of Gilhdur
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit

oO CW HP:Fine>
ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
6am on Mersday, the 9th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 15:19:31 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.




> I draught and get moves full.
> Time to hit!



You stop searching.

o= CW>
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You smell some apparent tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW>





> Ok, missed them by one tick.
> Probably a good thing.
> Guess I'll wait for night and see what they up to - maybe Moria!




who
Players
-------
      Dungeonbrawler
 [Ms] Orlanth the Wonderous (Idle)
 [Va] Rogon Rogoff

3 allies and visible Ainur on.

o= CW>
ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
1pm on Mersday, the 9th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 15:26:48 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.

o= CW>
north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, (east), south.

o= CW>north

A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o= CW>north

Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
Exits: #north#, south, (down). - n:rack.

o= CW>
north
A Steeply Descending Passage
Exits: #south#, down.
The gravel below your feet loosens, shifting slightly.. Suddenly, you lose your balance and crash to the 
cave floor below.



> WTF! Why did I do that!!



A Small Cave
Exits: ^east^, up. - n:rack.

o< CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 173%, DB: 31%, PB: 33%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 36,304 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength

o< CW HP:Fine>
exit
^East^ - Mountain Trail
Up - A Steeply Descending Passage

o< CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 173%, DB: 31%, PB: 33%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 36,304 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength

o< CW HP:Fine>
ber
cha mood ber
Ok.

o< CW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o< CW HP:Fine>
ber
cha mood ber
Ok.

o< CW HP:Fine>r

You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< CW HP:Fine>
score
606/699 hits and 144/144 moves.

o< CW HP:Fine>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (marred)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (unavailing)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (neglected)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
<held>               the scalp of Gilhdur
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit

o< CW HP:Fine>
ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
2pm on Mersday, the 9th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 15:27:11 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.

o< CW HP:Fine>
exit
^East^ - Mountain Trail
Up - A Steeply Descending Passage

o< CW HP:Fine>
st
You stop resting and stand up.

o< CW HP:Fine>
east
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: ^south^, west.
It is snowing.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Cave




> I guess the most important thing now, is NOT to forget to change mood back...
> .....




> Ahh! Finally night. Lets do this!



k bear
You hit a huge white bear's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<* CW a huge white bear:Fine>

A huge white bear barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Fine>
stat
OB: 178%, DB: 31%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk. > NICE OB!!!!
Needed: 35,800 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Fine>

A huge white bear hits your body and tickles it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Fine>

You hit a huge white bear's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Hurt>

You hit a huge white bear's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Wounded>

A huge white bear lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Wounded>

A huge white bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Wounded>

You hit a huge white bear's body extremely hard and shatter it.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Bad>

A huge white bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You hit a huge white bear's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A huge white bear is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Dying>
look
A Mountain Summit
A huge white bear is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits/emulated: east, |south|, west, |down|.

*<* CW HP:Fine a huge white bear:Dying>

You hit a huge white bear's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a huge white bear's death cry as it collapses.
get coins corpse
A huge white bear is dead! R.I.P.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

*<* CW HP:Fine>east

A Mountain Face
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^, ^down^.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
down
A Small Stream
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^, ^up^.
The water is frozen solid.

*%* CW HP:Fine>
south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
east
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

*<* CW HP:Fine>east

east
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Pass
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*<* CW HP:Fine>
south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

*<* CW HP:Fine>south

south
south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
A Muddy Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
A Wild Meadow
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
east
A Rocky Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>south

south
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>west

A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
up
Threshold of Moria
Exits: ^east^, ^up^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
open exit
The Great Gates
Exits: [west], ^down^.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
As you push at the great gates, slowly they start swinging open.

west
tr
You push the great gates open.

*(* CW HP:Fine>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
Exits: north, ^(east)^, (west).
The ground no longer feels frosty.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You smell:
   - a clear track of a Troll coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago

   - two vague tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 8 hours ago 
   - four vague tracks of a dales-pony leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague, bloody track of a dark orkish archer leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 10 hours ago
   - a vague track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 10 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 10 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago

   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* leading west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 8 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* coming from the east done less than 12 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

oO CW>
who
Players
-------
      Dungeonbrawler
 [Ms] Orlanth the Wonderous (Idle)
 [Va] Rogon Rogoff (Idle)

3 allies and visible Ainur on.


> So they STILL here, but NO backup - who cares, time to SLAY!




oO CW>
score
699/699 hits and 132/144 moves.

oO CW>
ti
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Mersday, the 9th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 15:34:00 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.

oO CW>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

oO CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a few pairs of ears
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (marred)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (unavailing)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (neglected)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
<held>               the scalp of Gilhdur
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit

oO CW>
west
First Hall of Moria
There are twenty-seven war arrows here.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW>
west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW>west

First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
west
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW>
west
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW>west

Durin's Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW>west

A Great Hall
Exits: east, (south), west. - s:statuary.

oO CW>west

A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>west

west
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
west
The Central Gathering Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west, ~\down/~.

oO CW>west

Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW>
Durin's Way
Durin's Way
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW>
west
west
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.

o= CW>
Western Gathering Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW>
west
west
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.

oO CW>west

Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>west

Durin's Way
A dark orkish archer is wielding a very vicious-looking bow.
A dark orkish archer is wielding a very vicious-looking bow.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, [west].

oO CW>
The barricade seems to be closed.
A darkened orc hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A darkened orc fails to hit you.
You hit a darkened orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>open exit

Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>
flee
You cannot flee while berserk. >>>> You know that sinking GUT feeling you get?!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Hurt>

A dark troll hits your left arm hard and tickles it.
You hit a darkened orc's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A darkened orc lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>
open exit
It's already open!
A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A dark troll strongly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your right hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>
kt

A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Wounded>
b
k troll

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Healthy>
bash

A dark orkish archer lightly shoots your left arm and tickles it.

A dark troll hits your right leg very hard and tickles it.

A darkened orc barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

#Now on string {seems to have recover} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {avoids your} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {sends you sprawling} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
A darkened orc barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

Your bash at a dark troll sends him sprawling.
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>

You hit a dark troll's right leg extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>
stat
OB: 181%, DB: 31%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk. >>> STILL NICE OB!!
Needed: 28,962 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer fails to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Fine>
#Now on string {seems to have recover} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {avoids your} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {sends you sprawling} will be executed {bash} @ {5}

You hit a dark troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>
stat
A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
OB: 181%, DB: 31%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 28,274 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

bash
A dark troll seems to have recovered his senses.
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You hit a dark troll's right arm extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>
A dark orkish archer fails to shoot you.
A darkened orc hits your body and tickles it.

get chunk pack
A darkened orc lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your body and tickles it.
A darkened orc lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

Your bash at a dark troll sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>
You get a chunk of metal from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>
eat chunk
You are too full to eat more!

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
A darkened orc lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Hurt>

You hit a dark troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.
A darkened orc barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

bash
A dark troll seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

A dark orkish archer lightly shoots your left hand and tickles it.

A darkened orc hits your left hand and tickles it.

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.

A dark troll strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

A darkened orc lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.

Your bash at a dark troll sends him sprawling.
A dark orkish archer stops using an orkish shortbow.
You hit a dark troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>
stat
A darkened orc lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.
OB: 181%, DB: 31%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 26,544 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer barely hits your head and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer fails to shoot you.
You hit a dark troll's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Fine a dark troll:Awful>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Awful>
#{seems to have recover} is not action trigger anymore.
#{avoids your} is not action trigger anymore.
#{sends you sprawling} is not action trigger anymore.

A dark orkish archer barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A darkened orc barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Awful>

A dark troll seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Awful>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Awful>

A dark troll strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Awful>

You hit a dark troll's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
A dark troll is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A darkened orc barely hits your head and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Dying>
look
Durin's Way
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A dark orkish archer is here, fighting YOU.
A dark orkish archer is wielding a very vicious-looking bow.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A dark troll is lying here, incapacitated.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Dying>

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark troll:Dying>

You hit a dark troll's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a dark troll's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A dark troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a dark troll.
There were 2 silver pennies.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

A darkened orc barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

A huge stone troll has arrived from the west. >>>> OH CMON!!! Why did I leave door open...

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
A dark orkish archer barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

A darkened orc barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Healthy>

You hit a dark orkish archer's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Hurt>
k huge

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.
You swiftly dodge a huge stone troll's attempt to hit you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a dark orkish archer:Hurt>

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Healthy>b

bash

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
A darkened orc lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

A darkened orc lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer barely hits your body and tickles it.

Your bash at a huge stone troll sends it sprawling.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer fails to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
get chunk pack

A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Healthy>
You get a chunk of putrid flesh from a leather backpack.
You hit a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.
A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
eat chunk
You hungrily devour the flesh.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

A primal, overwhelming frenzy fills your body! >>>> GIVE MOAR OB!!

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
#Now on string {seems to have recover} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {avoids your} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {sends you sprawling} will be executed {bash} @ {5}

A darkened orc barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A darkened orc barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
bash

You hit a huge stone troll's right leg extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
bash
A huge stone troll seems to have recovered its senses.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
A huge stone troll hits your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
A dark orkish archer hits your body and tickles it.
A darkened orc lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

bash
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

A darkened orc hits your right arm and tickles it.

A huge stone troll hits your right leg hard and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your right foot and tickles it.

A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

cw
A huge stone troll says 'Fresh stew! Come 'ere!'
Your bash at a huge stone troll sends it sprawling.
A darkened orc lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>
clo exit w
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Fine>

You hit a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer fails to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>stat

OB: 210%, DB: 31%, PB: 14%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk. >>> AHH 210, here we go!! BANZAIII!
Needed: 18,057 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- frenzy
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

You hit a huge stone troll's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>

bash
A huge stone troll seems to have recovered its senses.

oO CW HP:Hurt a huge stone troll:Hurt>
A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

A huge stone troll hits your right leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
A darkened orc hits your left hand and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

Your bash at a huge stone troll sends it sprawling.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A dark orkish archer barely shoots your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Hurt>

You hit a huge stone troll's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Wounded>
stat
A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
OB: 210%, DB: 31%, PB: 14%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 17,318 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- frenzy
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Wounded>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer lightly hits your left hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Wounded>

You hit a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Bad>

bash
A huge stone troll seems to have recovered its senses.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Bad>
A dark orkish archer shoots your left foot and tickles it.
A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer hits your right leg and tickles it.

A huge stone troll hits your left hand hard.

A huge stone troll says 'Dungeonbrawler-meat is surely tasty!'
Your bash at a huge stone troll sends it sprawling.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Bad>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Bad>

You hit a huge stone troll's head extremely hard and shatter it.
A dark orkish archer barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
A darkened orc barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Awful>

A dark orkish archer lightly shoots your right leg and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Awful>

A darkened orc barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Awful>

You hit a huge stone troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A huge stone troll is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>

A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>

A dark orkish archer barely hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>

A dark orkish archer lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and tickles it.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>
look
Durin's Way
You see five war arrows on the ground.
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
A dark orkish archer is here, fighting YOU.
A dark orkish archer is wielding a very vicious-looking bow.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A huge stone troll is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

oO CW HP:Wounded a huge stone troll:Dying>

You hit a huge stone troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a huge stone troll's death cry as it collapses.
get coins corpse
A huge stone troll is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of a huge stone troll.

oO CW HP:Wounded a dark orkish archer:Fine>
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

oO CW HP:Wounded a dark orkish archer:Fine>
b
bash
A dark orkish archer hits your body and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer stops using an orkish shortbow.

A darkened orc hits your body and tickles it.

A darkened orc hits your body and tickles it.

A darkened orc hits your left foot and tickles it.

A dark orkish archer hits your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A darkened orc barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A dark orkish archer says 'Hmere yeu fall, yeir triog hell nbeen kni cirk mtahe!'
Your bash at a dark orkish archer sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Fine>

A darkened orc lightly hits your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Fine>
stat
A dark orkish archer lightly hits your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A darkened orc barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
OB: 210%, DB: 31%, PB: 14%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 11,868 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- frenzy
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Fine>

A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Fine>

You hit a dark orkish archer's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Wounded>
#{seems to have recover} is not action trigger anymore.
#{avoids your} is not action trigger anymore.
#{sends you sprawling} is not action trigger anymore.

A dark orkish archer seems to have recovered his senses.
A dark orkish archer lightly hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

You hit a dark orkish archer's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Bad>

A dark orkish archer hits your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Bad>

A darkened orc hits your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Bad>

You hit a dark orkish archer's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a dark orkish archer's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A dark orkish archer is dead! R.I.P.
A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a dark orkish archer.
There was 1 silver penny.

oO CW HP:Bad a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
b
bash

A darkened orc barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A dark orkish archer strongly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A dark orkish archer says 'Yuor gonan wall lat sfela yaa zull, Dangeonblawral!'
Your bash at a dark orkish archer sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Fine>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Fine>
cha mood wimpy
You are too furious right now to change mood.
You hit a dark orkish archer's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Hurt>
#No coincidencies for {seems to have recover} found.
#No coincidencies for {avoids your} found.
#No coincidencies for {sends you sprawling} found.

You have depleted your newfound energy and feel extremely fatigued.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Hurt>look


> Things are NOT looking GOOD :(
> 4 Mobs alive, Hp Awful - frenzy down 



Durin's Way
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
On the ground, there are five war arrows.
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
A dark orkish archer is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Hurt>
stat
OB: 177%, DB: 30%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 10,650 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- fatigue
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Hurt>

You hit a dark orkish archer's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A darkened orc lightly hits your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

A dark orkish archer seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Wounded>

You hit a dark orkish archer's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A dark orkish archer is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Dying>

A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Dying>
stat
OB: 177%, DB: 30%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 10,462 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- fatigue
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Awful a dark orkish archer:Dying>
lip

You hit a dark orkish archer's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a dark orkish archer's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A dark orkish archer is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back): >>> NOTHING useful!
an iron ring
a golden topaz ring
a pair of snowshoes (used)
two handfuls of narrow leaves
seven black candles
a black, hooded cloak (well-maintained)
a black warg fur (worn)
three amethysts
three herbal kits
a golden garnet ring
some yellow petals - FOXTAIL
eleven piles of short, black fur
five piles of long, slender green leaves
two chunks of putrid flesh
a small metal flask
eight flasks of orkish draught
ten short, moist tails
a sturdy rope
three piles of grey-green leaves
a purple scroll
seventeen vials of preserved blood

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a dark orkish archer.
There was 1 silver penny.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>

A darkened orc barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>

A darkened orc lightly hits your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>

You hit a darkened orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A darkened orc lightly hits your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>
stat
OB: 177%, DB: 30%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 9,501 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- fatigue
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>

A darkened orc lightly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>

You hit a darkened orc's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a darkened orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A darkened orc is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a darkened orc.
There was 1 silver penny.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy>
look
Durin's Way
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy>

You hit a darkened orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A darkened orc barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>
stat

A darkened orc barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>
OB: 177%, DB: 30%, PB: 17%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 8,911 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 234. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- strength
- fatigue
- tiredness

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>

A darkened orc hits your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>

A darkened orc lightly hits your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>

You hit a darkened orc's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Hurt>
bash
A darkened orc says 'You nolr vaner gnow daylukht idoon!' >>> Im seeing the light!! We can do this!
Your bash at a darkened orc sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Hurt>

A darkened orc barely hits your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Hurt>

You hit a darkened orc's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>
#No coincidencies for {seems to have recover} found.
#No coincidencies for {avoids your} found.
#No coincidencies for {sends you sprawling} found.

A darkened orc barely hits your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>

A darkened orc seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>
bash

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Bad>

You hit a darkened orc's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A darkened orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Dying>
bash

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Dying>

You hit a darkened orc's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a darkened orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A darkened orc is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a darkened orc.
There was 1 silver penny.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy> >>> LAST ONE! Trollpower!!!! :))))
bash
A darkened orc says 'Yau vill vevar knes baylagfp abais!'
Your bash at a darkened orc sends him sprawling.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>

You hit a darkened orc's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Fine>
#Now on string {seems to have recover} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {avoids your} will be executed {bash} @ {5}
#Now on string {sends you sprawling} will be executed {bash} @ {5}

You hit a darkened orc's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>

bash
A darkened orc seems to have recovered his senses.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>
A darkened orc hits your head and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A darkened orc lightly hits your body and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Wounded>

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW HP:Dying a darkened orc:Wounded>

You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW HP:Dying a darkened orc:Wounded>

You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW HP:Dying a darkened orc:Wounded>

Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful>

o[ CW HP:Awful>
stat
OB: 114%, DB: -31%, PB: 84%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 7,991 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

o[ CW HP:Awful>




>>> Okay, almost made it :( - from henceforth, BERSERK WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED!!!



>>> So I run, get my corpse and go to look for them:





Hwain's Way
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some faint tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east, done less than 5 hours ago.

o+ CW>
east
Hwain's Way
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

You see some faint tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east, done less than 5 hours ago.

o+ CW>
east
Hwain's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

east
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ CW>
Hwain's Way
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You have found a bloodthirsty bat!

o+ CW>east

Hwain's Way
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ CW>
east
Hwain's Way
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ CW>
east
Hwain's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW>east

Durin's Chimney
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ CW>
north
Durin's Chimney
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CW>
east
Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
Exits: (north), =south=, =west=. - n:stairway.

o+ CW>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.

o+ CW>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

o+ CW>
ec2
exa 2.corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

o+ CW>
ec3
exa 3.corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

o+ CW>
ec4
exa 4.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a studded leather belt

o+ CW>
north
The Endless Stair
Exits: (south), up, down. - s:exit.

o= CW>
down
down
The Endless Stair
Exits: up, down.

o= CW>
The Foot of the Endless Stair
Exits: (west), up.

o= CW>
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, (east), =south=. - e:cleft.

o+ CW>
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

ti
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

You see some faint tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north, done less than 5 hours ago.

o+ CW>
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
1pm on Sterday, the 11th of Forelithe, year 2976 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb 29 16:14:07 2020 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Thu Feb 27 06:40:35 2020 UTC.

o+ CW>
north
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

east
You see some vague tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east, done less than 5 hours ago.

o[ CW>
Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

north
You stop tracking your victim.

o[ CW>
east
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW>
east
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
east
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW>
east
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW>
east
Filthy Hall
Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW>

A grey troll hits your left hand hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Healthy>flee

A black uruk slashes your right arm very hard and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes your right foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: north, south, west.
A black uruk slashes your left hand and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Healthy>south

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* fails to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A grey troll hits your right arm very hard and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Healthy>flee

east
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You hit a black uruk's right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* cleaves a grey troll's body very hard.
A black uruk says 'YUA! Penbeifdrawler! Yeu zill taa banale yiol difi.'
A black uruk quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A black uruk slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a black uruk:Fine>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Hap the Dunadan Man* leaves west.
*Odr the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
flee
west
Filthy Hall
A black uruk is here, fighting *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A grey troll is here, fighting *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
A grey troll is here, fighting *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting a grey troll.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a grey troll.
Exits: north, south, west.
A black uruk joins a black uruk's fight.
A black uruk says 'Piu!'
A black uruk slashes *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*'s right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Murky Pool
Exits: south, west.

o% CW HP:Fine>east

Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Murky Pool
Exits: south, west.

o% CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]

You hear the sounds of battle very close from the south.

o% CW HP:Fine>
west
south
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
You hit *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>lt

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
label dead
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

![ CW HP:Fine>
west

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*

Dark Road
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west

kill *hobbit*
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
south
kill *hobbit*
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *hobbit*
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

You hear the sounds of battle very close from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>scout e

You quietly scout eastwards...

Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Odr the Beorning Man*.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is here, fighting a black uruk.
kill *hobbit*
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting a black uruk.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a black uruk.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>west

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]
east
east
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*

Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is here, fighting a black uruk.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a black uruk (glowing).
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* heroically rescues *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Odr the Beorning Man* joins *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*'s fight.
*Odr the Beorning Man* smites your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
flee
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Murky Pool
Exits: south, west.

o% CW HP:Fine>
south
south
kill *hobbit*
Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Kuzbhur the Dwarf*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is here, fighting a black uruk.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a black uruk (glowing).
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
The Royal Way
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to hit him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves south.

!+ CW HP:Fine>

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

!+ CW HP:Fine>

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves north.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north

kill *hobbit*
Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a black uruk (glowing).
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>

bash
A black uruk seems to have recovered his senses.
A black uruk sends *Hap the Dunadan Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Fine *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Odr the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>flee

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Royal Way
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *hobbit*
Filthy Hall
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A black uruk is here, fighting *Hap the Dunadan Man*.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting a black uruk (glowing).
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>

A black uruk slashes *Hap the Dunadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north

*Odr the Beorning Man* smites your body extremely hard.
You hit *Odr the Beorning Man*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Murky Pool
Exits: south, west.

o% CW HP:Hurt>
west
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
You have found *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>south

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves east sneaking.
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *hobbit*
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Murky Pool
Exits: south, west.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the south.

!% CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.

!% CW HP:Hurt>

*Hap the Dunadan Man* stabs your left hand very hard.

!% CW HP:Hurt *Hap the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

You strongly hit *Hap the Dunadan Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

!% CW HP:Hurt *Hap the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!% CW HP:Hurt *Hap the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
west
kill *elf*
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.
Some very far noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

Dark Road
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You strongly hit *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

south
Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
Durin's Chimney
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), =south=.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
You hit *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand very hard.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
north
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

Dark Road
Exits: east, south. - e:cleft.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north

Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

Dark Road
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>east

Dark Road
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You hit *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>west

kill *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
flee
*Hap the Dunadan Man* leaves west.
*Odr the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* leaves west.
You're already fighting!
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Iminye the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
west
*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

Dark Road
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *elf*
Dark Road
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Filthy Hall
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an uruk-hai is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>east

Filthy Hall
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
The Royal Way
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]
kill *hobbit*
You hit *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves east.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>

Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *hobbit*
The Royal Way
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*, trying to hit him.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

Some very far noise can be heard from the west.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *hobbit*
The Royal Way
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.
A black uruk has arrived from the north.
A black uruk has arrived from the north.
A black uruk has arrived from the north.
A black uruk has arrived from the north.
A black uruk has arrived from the north.
A grey troll has arrived from the north.
A grey troll has arrived from the north.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
You strongly hit *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* strongly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Hurt>flee

You will attempt to flee!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
north
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Filthy Hall
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.
A black uruk has arrived from the south.
A black uruk has arrived from the south.
A black uruk has arrived from the south.
A black uruk has arrived from the south.
A black uruk has arrived from the south.
A grey troll has arrived from the south.
A grey troll has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Royal Way
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Hwain's Well Hall
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hwain's Well Hall
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>south

Hwain's Well Hall
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
west

Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Fror's Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Fror's Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

Fror's Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

west
Fror's Avenue
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Chimney
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
north
Durin's Chimney
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (east), =south=. - e:cleft.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!+ CW HP:Hurt>eelf

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!+ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
east
The Foot of the Endless Stair
Exits: (west), up.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
up
up
The Endless Stair
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
kill *elf*
The Endless Stair
Exits: (south), up, down. - s:exit.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
track *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *an Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
south
Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
Exits: (north), =south=, =west=. - n:stairway.

You see some vague, bloody tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>north

kill *hobbit*
The Endless Stair
Exits: (south), up, down. - s:exit.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
down
The Endless Stair
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
down
kill *hobbit*
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.
The Foot of the Endless Stair
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
up
You hit *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>close exit

Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>close exit

It's already closed!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves up.

o= CW HP:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
up
kill *hobbit*
The Endless Stair
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
up
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*

The Endless Stair
Exits: (south), up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
down
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>down

kill *hobbit*
The Endless Stair
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
The Foot of the Endless Stair
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
You try to hit *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
close exit
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* opens the crevice.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
It's already closed!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
close exit

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
stat
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves up.
OB: 162%, DB: 36%, PB: 33%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,646,365 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 235. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- strength

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from above.
The crevice is opened from the other side.

!= CW HP:Hurt>close exit

*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
kill *hobbit*

*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to hit him.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* leaves up.
*Odr the Beorning Man* leaves up.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
flee

*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>up

You will attempt to flee!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Endless Stair
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Hap the Dunadan Man* has arrived from above.
*Odr the Beorning Man* has arrived from above.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded>
down

*Hap the Dunadan Man* leaves down.
*Odr the Beorning Man* leaves down.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* leaves down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>open exit

The Foot of the Endless Stair
*Meriaglo the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Hap the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
*Odr the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Kuzbhur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Ok.
*Odr the Beorning Man* smites your right arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Odr the Beorning Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Endless Stair
Exits: up, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
up
The Endless Stair
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (south), up, down. - s:exit.

!= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
open exit
It's already open!

!= CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
Exits: (north), =south=, =west=. - n:stairway.
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves south.
Durin's Chimney
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
Durin's Chimney
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
*Theskunk the Stoor Hobbit* leaves west.
They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Hwain's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Hwain's Way
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Hwain's Way
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>

*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
west
kill *elf*
Hwain's Way
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *elf*

Hwain's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Hwain's Way
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: =east=, =west=.
*Iminye the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
kill *elf*
west
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *elf*

Hwain's Way
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a black uruk is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You have found a bloodthirsty bat!

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>




> I decide to put healing up...so I hide a bit.
> Then go to look for them and:



A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
be
bash exit
It seems too heavy to be bashed down...

tr

oO CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a Troll coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a Troll leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a Troll coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

   - two vague tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - three vague tracks of a dales-pony leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *an Elf* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Hobbit* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago

You stop searching.

oO CW HP:Fine>



> They left Moria :(
> Oh well....





 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2020/02/29 16:55, Shaukr:   
So close! If not for that huge troll!

Nothing useful in pack, candle wouldn't have helped?

2020/02/29 17:18, Dungeonbrawler: 
Hmm, damnit! Probably :(

2020/02/29 19:06, Vaelrin:   
fun log, felt the adrenaline rush just by reading it

2020/03/01 10:42, Espen: 
So that was the troll corpse! We thought it was a lowbie tp troll corpse :) Farkin pTrolls hit right through my defence.. had me runnin there

2020/03/02 06:42, Faine: 
Durin's Way
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
You see five war arrows on the ground.
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
A darkened orc is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

oO CW HP:Awful a darkened orc:Healthy>

I think at that point 2 bash dise would have saved you.

2020/03/02 09:07, Dungeonbrawler: 
Cant bash-dis while berserk :(

2020/03/02 09:19, Faine: 
Oh, didnt knew that.
*facepalm*

2020/03/02 18:48, Sadur: 
I have tested the black candle on those mobs and it will work on darkened orcs with pretty high chance.

2020/03/03 17:03, Neamir: 
(Just curious) Is this a typical Troll strategy? To run around on berserk like that? Does it really make that much of a difference (vs. the risk it creates)?

2020/03/04 00:45, Shaukr:   
Definitely not normal, but he set berserk when he was suntrapped in one room and didn't want to accidentally flee and then forgot to switch it back :)

2020/03/30 03:30, Mafaz: 
since when can you bash dis on berserk? :/ (always? and i never knew?)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back