Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Walk in the park (Naut)comments   back
(241 hits. Posted 2020/07/28)
** Life as a Black Numenorean scout cannot become easier.
** You just need the Element Of Surprise(tm) and a sturdy pack.
** And one greedy miner walking its dog, ofcourse.


Connecting...


                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? naut
Account pass phrase: ******
            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.

                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...


Last login 21 minutes ago from ai.nasa.gov.
The Top of the Cairn
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: \down/.

Your default tongue is Morbeth.
Free rent.
You feel more exposed.
Unread messages:
  FAQ            23
  Justice       153
  News of Arda   15

*. CSW>csh
c 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...

who
xp
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T.]
You are surrounded by a misty shroud.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>Players
-------
      Naut the Black Númenórean
      Apin Ipin Upin
      Smiles cures you of COVID
      Khorga the Orkish Champion

4 allies on.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>
--> Gained   xp: 0              tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 0              tp: 0
--> Needed   xp: 408803         tp: 0

*. CSW Mana:Burning>d
At an Old Cairn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>ld
lead

A pack horse starts following you.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>rd
ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>n
Trail by a Cairn
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>n
Flat Grassland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>n
Part of a Pathway
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>w
w
Blooming Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>w
A Blooming Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>ld
The Lush Steppe
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>scw
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Old Campsite
An orkish wolf-rider, an orkish wolf-rider, an orkish wolf-rider, a brown wolf, a brown wolf, a brown wolf, a brown wolf, a brown wolf, and a badger are here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, east, west.

You stop scouting.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>a rider
alias %t rider
Ok.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>aba
A pack horse stops following you.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>w
bOld Campsite
The corpse of an orkish wolf-rider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone giant is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish wolf-rider is lying here.
A dark bottle of ale has been left here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A roast haunch of boar sends up a fragrant aroma.
An orkish wolf-rider is here, riding a brown wolf.
An orkish wolf-rider is here, riding a brown wolf.
An orkish wolf-rider is here, riding a brown wolf.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, ~\west/~.
Note: Mob: an orkish wolf-rider x 5

*. CSW Mana:Burning>b
backstab t
For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>e

The Lush Steppe
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Note: Mob: an orkish wolf-rider x 5

*. CSW Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a plain track of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a Man leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a tall stag leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a vague track of a dales-pony leading south done less than 5 hours ago
   - a vague track of a dales-pony leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a vague track of a dales-pony leading west done less than 6 hours ago

   - a vague track of a badger leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a faint track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - two faint tracks of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a faint track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 5 hours ago

   - a faint track of a badger leading south done less than 3 hours ago

rd
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*. CSW Mana:Burning>ride

a *dwarf*
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>alias %t *dwarf*
Ok.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>track pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some vague tracks of a dales-pony leading south, done less than 5 hours ago.

*. CRsW Mana:Burning>s
The Desolate Depression
Exits: north, east, south, west.

** SNIP **

You see some clear tracks of a dales-pony leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CRsW HP:Fine>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

A forest cat has arrived from the north.

You see some plain tracks of a dales-pony leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CRsW HP:Fine>ld
lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*f CSW HP:Fine>scw
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here, preparing the ferry for departure.
Exits/emulated: north, ~south~, east, ~west~.

You stop scouting.

*f CSW HP:Fine>e
Camp along the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

s
You see some clear tracks of a dales-pony leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CSW HP:Fine>
Plains near the Riverbank
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

You see some vague tracks of a dales-pony leading south, done less than 6 hours ago.

*. CSW HP:Fine>track
n
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CSW HP:Fine>
Camp along the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*f CSW HP:Fine>aba
w
b
A pack horse stops following you.

*f CSW HP:Fine>
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here, preparing the ferry for departure.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>backstab t
For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>drd
draw dg

w
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You awkwardly draw a nimble blade, ready to defend yourself.

*f CSW HP:Fine>b
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here, preparing the ferry for departure.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>backstab t
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a nimble blade in his back.

*[ CSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>b
backstab t
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.

*f CSW HP:Fine>drb
draw bow
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A dales-pony leaves west.

You sheathe a nimble blade into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle is sleeping here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
z
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'wake'.
A mother eagle wakes up.
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CSW HP:Fine>shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>z
shoot t
A mother eagle stands up.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'st'.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

e
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

You barely shoot *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

*[ CSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>ee
escape e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*f CSW HP:Fine>z
shoot t

*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CSW HP:Fine>e
z
Camp along the Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>drd
draw dg

w
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You awkwardly draw a nimble blade, ready to defend yourself.

*f CSW HP:Fine>
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>ht
hide tho
You attempt to hide yourself.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

e

*[ CSW HP:Fine>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>b
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>backstab t
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
A dales-pony leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
A mother eagle has arrived from the east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>b
backstab t
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

ee
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
A dales-pony leaves east.
A mother eagle leaves east.
escape e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>drb
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A dales-pony leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.
draw bow

You sheathe a nimble blade into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>e
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Fine>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CSW HP:Fine>w
Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: east.

*[ CSW HP:Fine>z
shoot t

e
You barely shoot *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

*[ CSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>ee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>escape e
You seek to escape...

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle hits your left leg hard.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

You failed to escape the fight!

*[ CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>ee
escape e
You seek to escape...

A mother eagle hits your head very hard and shatters it.

You successfully escaped the fight!
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>e
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>
Smiles tells you 'you need a HSB?'

*f CSW HP:Hurt>
A boar has arrived from the north.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A dales-pony leaves west.
A mother eagle leaves west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>ld
lead

e
A pack horse starts following you.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>e
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt>
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

*. CSW HP:Hurt>rd
ride

A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.
You hear the long howl of a wolf from the east.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Grassy Plains
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Clearing in the Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Bare Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Open Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
A Pond in the Meadow
A blooming water-lily floats on the surface of the water.
A green frog is here, hopping around.
A red-breasted mallard swims about, periodically upending to look for food.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Note: Herb: waterlily

*% CRsW HP:Hurt>dw
drink water
You drink the water.
You are not thirsty anymore.

*% CRsW HP:Hurt>xp
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T.]

--> Gained   xp: 0              tp: 124
--> Trip     xp: 0              tp: 142
--> Needed   xp: 408803         tp: 0

*% CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Grassy Meadow
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Clearing in the Field
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>s
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
A dales-pony leaves north.
A mother eagle leaves north.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>e
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A dales-pony has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>z
shoot t
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

*f CRsW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a boar.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>z
shoot t

f
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

You barely shoot *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Plains near the Riverbank
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
You feel stealthy again.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Tall Grasses
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Plains near the Riverbank
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
z
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>shoot t

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit pack'.
A mother eagle hits a pack horse's body hard.

*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a boar's attempt to hit him.

You shoot *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
z
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a boar.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>shoot t

f
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Grassy Meadow
Exits: north, \east/, south, west. - e:(oneway).

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Camp along the Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>z
shoot t

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

f
You barely shoot *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
A forest cat leaves west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>A boar leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Plains near the Riverbank
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>n
Camp along the Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>e
Grassy Meadow
Exits: north, \east/, south, west. - e:(oneway).

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Flat Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>
You feel stealthy again.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt>w
Camp along the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Trimmed Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, south. - d:log.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Camp along the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Plains near the Riverbank
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

*. CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Camp along the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Forest of Oaks
The ferry is here, tied to a pier.
A sturdy pier stands in the river.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ld
lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>scw
scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Ferry in the Anduin
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-haired warrior is lying here.
Exits/emulated: north, ~south~, east, ~west~.

rd
You stop scouting.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Camp along the Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Trimmed Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, south. - d:log.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Camp along the Forest
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

** The sturdy pack part **

*a Dwarf* lightly hits a pack horse's right hindleg.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>z
shoot t

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle hits a pack horse's right hindfoot very hard and shatters it.

You barely shoot *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it. <-- 1

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>z
shoot t

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A mother eagle hits a pack horse's body very hard and shatters it.

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

z
You aim for a weakness in *a Dwarf*'s armour!
You strongly shoot *a Dwarf*'s right hand. <-- 2

*f CRsW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>shoot t

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

z
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A mother eagle hits a pack horse's left forefoot very hard and shatters it.

You lightly shoot *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it. <-- 3
A pack horse throws you off in panic!
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves north.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>shoot t

z
You aim for a weakness in *a Dwarf*'s armour!
You shoot *a Dwarf*'s body. <-- 4

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>shoot t

z
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

z
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

You shoot *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it. <-- 5

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>shoot t

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

z
z
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

You shoot *a Dwarf*'s right leg. <-- 6 :)

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>shoot t

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a dales-pony.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>z
shoot t
Shoot whom?
A boar cub leaves west.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Trimmed Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*f CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
z
Camp along the Forest
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A mother eagle strongly hits your left arm.

*f CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>shoot t
Shoot whom?

*f CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a mother eagle:Fine>e
Flat Plains
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>

*. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>z
shoot t

z
z
You shoot *a Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatter it.

*. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>shoot t
Bullet narrates 'sup'
You feel stealthy again.

z
You shoot *a Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>

You shoot *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot t
Shoot whom?

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a black horn shortbow
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a herbal kit
a water skin
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a broad silver belt
a clay pipe
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of metal vambraces (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a bright red amulet
a ring
a silver wedding ring
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a battle axe (well-maintained)
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>zz
recover
You search the surroundings for your arrows...

gcc
You recover fourteen arrows and put them in your quiver.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There were 976 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 60 copper pennies.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get pouch corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>exa pouch
In your pouch (in inventory):
a large garnet
a large garnet
a softly glowing green cup
an amethyst
a man-like root
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals
some scented crushed leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some scented crushed leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
some grey-green leaves
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a handful of narrow leaves
a stone
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a man-like root
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a large garnet
a large garnet
a large garnet
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a man-like root
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a cluster of hard, round, black berries
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a man-like root
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a flask of miruvor
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
some long, slender green leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
several cloves
several cloves
several cloves
several cloves
several cloves
several cloves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves
several needlelike leaves
a pinch of pale-green, crushed leaves

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get belt corpse
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>drop pouch
You drop a sable pouch.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>get keyring corpse
You get a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>exa 2.keyring
In your keyring (in inventory):
a strange set of lock picks

*. CSW HP:Wounded>
The sun sets in the west, giving way to the coming of night.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>get all 2.keyring
You remove a strange set of lock picks from your keyring.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>drop keyring
You drop a keyring.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>get backpack corpse
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>exa backpack
In your backpack (in inventory):
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)

*. CSW HP:Wounded>get belt backpack
You get a gleaming belt from a leather backpack.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>drop backpack
You drop a leather backpack.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>get amulet corpse
You get a bright red amulet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*. CSW HP:Wounded>trop #
                              *** TROPHY *** (Kills, Knowledge, Name)

   1,  1%,  #Saepudin                         |

*. CSW HP:Wounded>n
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south.

** And off to sunset **

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2020/07/28 22:36, Redruth:   
Nice!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back